Hot rates as OCR stays cool.
The Reserve Bank is feeling cautious about the economy, saying the next move could be either up or down. That’s giving lenders the confidence to cut mortgage rates, with lenders continuing to offer record low rates and attractive cash incentives.
SuperCity had a record month in September, helping our clients to secure $60 million in loans. There have been many homeowners trading up, home downsizing, loads of renovations, a consistent stream of first-home buyers and refinancing.
Massive Spring jump in listings.
Overall, slowing down a rampant property market was a key driver for central government and so far so good with no dramatic decline in house prices around the country.
The number of new listings on the market has seen a serious spring jump, with total listings up 11.7% and Auckland listings up a whopping 31.9%. Barfoot and Thompson says Auckland listings are the highest they’ve been in seven years. Asking prices nationwide have reached a new record high of $690,733 while the number of available rental properties is down by 3%.
When it comes to moving money internationally, are you really getting the best rate?
For 25 years, XE has been the world’s trusted currency authority. Last year alone, XE was used by more than 300 million people to access information about currencies that matter to them and more than 350,000 people used XE Money Transfer to transfer money overseas.
XE clients enjoy:
- Fee free money transfers at bank-beating rates – XE clients regularly save of dollars compared to the bank rate on offer
- 24/7 online account access – opening an account is free, easy and takes less than 5 mins
- No minimum or maximum transfer amounts
- A full suite of risk management options including market orders and forward exchange contracts
Refer a friend – we’ll gift you $100, and gift them $50!
Simply share my contact details with friends, family or colleagues, and if they become a client, we’ll gift you a $100 Prezzy card and gift them a $50 Prezzy card.
We love helping people protect their financial wellbeing – and we’re really good at it – we’ve continued to maintain a successful 100% claims paid record and look forward to helping your friends also have certainty for uncertain times.
- What’s a successful referral? It’s when you refer someone to SuperCity Insurance, and they take up an insurance policy (ie Life, Medical, Trauma, Income Protection, Mortgage Protection cover)
- What’s the best way to refer? Simply call me with your friends contact details or introduce us over email and I’ll take it from there.
Jaime James |Director & Principal Insurance Adviser
021 527 069
Would you like a review? Needs some advice or help with a claim? Please contact us so we may assist you.